Looking for a way to spruce up your garden and add some extra personality? Why not try metal works? There are endless possibilities when it comes to metal garden art, and you can find pieces that fit any budget. In this blog post, we will explore some unique ideas for metal garden pieces that will make your yard stand out from the rest!
The word “rustic” can mean different things to different people, but generally speaking, it refers to a style that is simple and natural. Rustic style often includes materials like wood, stone, and metal, and it can be a great way to add some extra interest to your garden.
Why Should You Incorporate Metal Into Your Garden?
Plants and metal can look great together, and give your garden a real homey relaxed feel, as long as you choose the right plants for your metal garden art. If you are unsure which plants will work best, consult with a local nursery or gardening center. They will be able to advise you on which plants will thrive in your specific conditions. When choosing plants for your metal garden art, be sure to consider the size, shape, and color of the plants. You will also want to make sure that the plants are compatible with the type of metal you are using. For example, if you are using a copper trellis, you will want to choose plants that do not have an acidic soil.
Metal Garden Ideas:
- Metal planters and pots: To make your plants stand out, place them in a planter or pot made out of metal – just remember that you’ll want to either keep them some place shady to reduce tough heat on the plants themselves or line your containers with bubble wrap for insulation.
- Metal art sculptures and decorations: You can find sculptures of all shapes and sizes, and they can be made from any type of metal. If you want something that will really stand out, try to find a sculpture that incorporates color or light.
- A metal sign: If you want to add some real personality to your garden, get a metal sign for your most beloved area of the garden.
- Water feature: You can find water features that are made from a variety of metals, and they can really add a touch of elegance to your garden.
- Fire pit: For something both functional and stylish, add a fire pit to your yard. You can use it while entertaining and on relaxing nights outside.
- Trellises: they can be made from any type of metal, and they are a great way to add some extra height to your garden. If you have climbing plants, a trellis is a perfect way to help them reach new heights!
- Decorative screen: You can find metal screens in a variety of shapes and sizes, and they make a great addition to any backyard whether you’re after more privacy or just want to spruce up a certain area of your yard.
- Bird bath: A steel bird bath is a great way to add some extra water to your garden, and it can also be a beautiful addition to your metal garden art. Plus, the birds will appreciate it, too.
Quick Tips to look after your metal garden works:
- Keep it clean: Be sure to regularly dust or wipe down your metal garden art in order to keep it clean
- Protect it from the elements: If you live in an area that gets a lot of rain or snow, be sure to protect your metal garden art by bringing it inside or covering it with a tarp when necessary.
- Don’t let it rust: Rust can damage metal garden art, so be sure to keep an eye out for it and take steps to prevent it if necessary.
Whatever type of metal garden art you choose, make sure it fits your personal style and the overall aesthetic of your yard. And if you are looking for more garden inspiration, be sure to check out our products. Happy gardening!